Here's a quick and easy guide to making sure photos will be the most effective in selling your machine:
1) Ensure picture is not blurry or pixelated.
2) At least 500 pixels in size (smartphone will do the trick) and shorter length (turn the camera sideways).
3) Clear anything blocking the machine, including any trash or loose items around the machine.
4) If necessary, give the machine a quick wipe down. Clean machines generate more interest.
5) Ensure there is good lighting.
6) Include pictures of all of the following:
❏ 1 Front
❏ 1 Back
❏ 1 - 2 Side
❏ Pictures of interior components
❏ Data Plate
❏ All included tooling, manuals and accessories.